Thursday, August 30, 2007

DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!!

It's almost that time. Dancing With the Stars is right around the corner. I'm so excited. This season, Marie Osmond will be one of the contestants. Hopefully she won't embarrass us too bad.


Now, I'm sure that Patty is pretty heart broken that Donny isn't appearing. You just wipe those tears, Patty -- I'm sure Donny will make an appearance every once in a while in the audience......lol

I sure know I'm disappointed it's Marie instead of Donny. Check out this picture below. He's like, what, a million years old now, but yet still such a freakin' HOTTIE!!!!


And check out that doll Marie has in her lap. What a freaky little version of Donny!!!! Or at least that's what I'm thinking she meaning it to be.....I don't know :-)

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Hopefully we can keep Patty under control if Donny does show up....all of us "sisters" know from experience how rowdy she can get!! Good times.....

hoLLy said...

I wonder if my mom has read this post and comment. I'm sure she would love that you included her:) I wish I could have seen her "rowdiness" back in the day.

Anonymous said...

That doll IS really creepy looking. Poor Mom, I'm sure she's quite disappointed.