As many of you may know by now, I spent New Year's Eve in the hospital with a kidney stone. Luckily I passed it a couple of days later and am now starting to feel much better. I wanted to share with you some of the trauma I went through. So to share in my agony, here are some disgusting pictures of extremely painful looking/scary kidney stones along with a dramatization below that made me laugh and laugh!!! (you have to click on the "renal pathology" link) ENJOY....I know I SURE did. BYW, my kidney stone looked more like the first one - THANK GOODNESS!!
4 comments:
yowsers-those would KILLLL. i'm glad you are doing a lot better. i'm so sorry you had to go through all that!!!
Ouch! I'm glad you're doing better Cindy, never would I want to endure something that painful. NEVER
I did not know you were in the hospital!! I am sorry! I am glad that you are doing better! That had to be utterly painful!
Yeah, the hits just keep coming.....
Post a Comment