
If you haven't heard, yesterday I found out that my office is closing and my last day will be May 31st. I really wasn't too upset, I could sense that it was coming ~ but I did think it would, at least, be a couple of years out.
Anywoo, by the time I got home yesterday, I already had an interview lined up with another company. I interview next Tuesday. It's closer to my home, just right under DFW, they offer benefits, which I pay for now by myself, and I'm hoping it will be more money ~ please keep your fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, even your ears crossed, if you can ....... you really don't need to do all that, your prayers are all I need!!











4 comments:
Good luck! I crossed somethin' extra special just for you.
Crossed and praying baby! Good luck! Wow! Had no idea! What brought the closing on? I thought they were doing so good? Yoozers!
Hey Cindy,
I just wanted to wish you a belated birthday. I didn't want to call on the actual day because I knew you were sick and I didn't want to bother you. So any ways HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
I hope things are going better for you. Whats going on with the job?
I love the new tile on your floors. They look great. Love ya JOY
love the picture:) i'm sorry about all the crappiness lately cindy:( you are in our families prayers!
and i'm contemplating what tara was crossing. . .
Post a Comment