Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Job.....

**UPDATE**

I actually have a new job now, not the one I mentioned below. I really didn't feel good about working for Air Supply. I almost had a nervous breakdown on Wednesday night thinking "What have I done????" So......I decided Thursday to see if I could find something else, and low and behold, I did. On Friday, I was hired by Court Reporters Clearinghouse here in Dallas. I AM SO HAPPY!!! ~ (I hope this means the curse has finally been lifted!!) CRC is a different kind of court reporting firm and I really like their concept. They've asked if I'd be interested in relocating and opening new offices for them. I think that would be great, so I hope that I'll be able to do that!! Maybe I'll be coming to a city near you ;-) Sandy has already asked me to put in a good word for Salt Lake!!

**Oops, I almost forgot (and I don't know how I could forget this), I don't start until June 9th!! So I'm off to Corpus tomorrow morning for a 2-week vacation. WooHoo!!!**


This is how I've been feeling lately........



but luckily now, I've got a new job and hopefully things will start getting better. The job is with Air Supply (no, not the band). Air Supply is a gas (yes, gas, stop laughing) company. They sell and distribute gas to doctors and dentists. I'll be basically running the office. The owner and his wife are super nice. It's still near downtown Dallas, but it's a little bit closer to home. I'm not super excited yet because I'm still getting over the shock of leaving my current job, but I'm sure that I'll be excited soon ~ more money will always do that for ya ;-)

Thanks for all your prayers and concern for me. It truly has been appreciated.

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

YEA! congrats on the new job cindy! i'm so happy to hear the news. more money and a little closer even-awesome!

don't worry i won't ever hit you up for free gas, i make plenty of my own. . .

The Gordons said...

I hope you are having fun! I miss you already!!! I have my desk all set up at the house - it looks really good! I sat in your office at Fuller Saturday morning and cried for about 5 minutes. Bobby just stood there and let me weap. I won't ever forget the talks we had in that office! Love ya girl!!! Have fun with your family - you deserve it!!!

Tara D. said...

Yay! I'm so happy you've found a new job, and just in time, too. I hope you enjoy your vacation between jobs. You deserve it!!! Love ya!

Me said...

YEAH!! Congrats!! We are super-de-duper happy for you! Love ya!