Sunday, June 15, 2008
My New Bathroom
Well, it's finally done ~ the painting portion, that is. I'm so excited to start getting my bathroom back together. It's been a tedious and sometimes painful experience. I've had plenty of paint spills that had to be picked up, like the major spill I had all over my toilet. I still have a few things to do to finish the room, but that will happen little by little, as money dictates. I LUV my new shower curtain. You can't see it too well here, but it is really beautiful. I can't seem to stay out of the bathroom, I just love to look at it!!! It must be because it was a definite "labor" of love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
oh yes-that shower curtain is fabulous. love it!
Wow Cindy, the bathroom looks great! You did a good job. Love the colors.
Have you checked out my new blog page? I sent the link to your e-mail address.
Love,
Patty
Yes, I've linked you up to my blog.
Holly, how come I can't pull up your blog????? Where'd you go?????
i've changed blog sites. get with the program. :) i sent you an email with the info, ok? don't worry i'm still in the blogosphere. i know you just panicked when you thought i was gone:)
LOVING IT!!! That shower curtain is fabulous! Your hard work paid off~ Good Job!
I looks great, Cindy! I love it, good job!!!
Post a Comment