Monday, August 25, 2008

Houston

Okay, my camera's battery was dead so I didn't take any pictures.

We had a great time even though you're not going to see any picture evidence. Kenny & Karen are the best hosts ever....as you all know. I love their pool. It's a salt water pool, no chlorine, so your skin gets really soft!! We had a cake for Mom's birthday ~ she was totally suprised. Kenny, Karen & Kellye got Mom the Book of Mormon on CDs, so someone in Corpus please show Mom how to use her CD player!! It was a great, relaxing time. Too bad you couldn't share it with us :-)

SALT LAKE:
I'm going to Salt Lake on Wednesday for work and will get to see Sandy & the boys. I'll make sure my camera's battery is fully charged for this trip!!

4 comments:

Tara D. said...

You just got back and now you're leaving again?!? Okay well, you better take pictures this time around. Or else...

Patty said...

I'll check on mom and make sure she knows how to use her CD player. It sounds like you guys had a great time!!

hoLLy said...

have fun in salt lake!!!

Me said...

How was the trip?! Sorry you had to come back to a funeral. Hope that all is well and no rain-outs due to the hurricane up there!