Okay, so there is something else I'm addicted to besides Twilight. The Olympics!!! Go Team USA!!!!
Here's Shawn Johnson. She's my favorite!!
And of course, Michael Phelps ~ who can't help but love him. I hope he gets his 8 Golds and becomes the most decorated athlete in Olympic history!! (You know, I secretly think he's a vampire, so I bet he's a shoe-in for it....hee, hee) If you missed the relay race last night, you really missed out. It was totally awesome. Our guys came back at the last minute to beat the French. We were pretty far behind, too. We beat the World Record by 4 seconds, yes, 4 seconds. Absolutely incredible!!!










5 comments:
I love the Olympics too! We've been watching and my favorites are gymnastics and swimming. I agree, that was a great comeback in the swimming relay!!
I am so addicted also. I am watching the olympics at this moment.
I so agree with both of you! Also, there was a "Cullen" on the winning team! OK, maybe it wasn't his LAST name~but I think it fits!
How are you??!!
It was great, wasn't it. I think Shawn is so cute!
it has been so fun watching the olympics this year! my kids are finally old enough to understand and to cheer team USA on. phelps is rockin the hizzouse!
Post a Comment