**UPDATE** The blog is ready, please let me know if you want to be added. You're only going to be able to comment if you have been added as a contributor, for now, at least.....
My advice is to finish all the books before you look at the blog because there may be spoilers - of course, right now there are none, but that may soon change**
I am working on setting up a Twilight blog. Please let me know if you want to be a "contributor" to the blog. I'm really looking forward to creating this blog. I think it will be tons of fun.....and I can finally stop posting so much Twilight stuff on my own blog. Come join the fun everyone. I think it's going to be FABULOUS!!! Don't be a party pooper......
Leave a comment and let me know if you want to be a part of the best blog on the planet....hee,hee.........











7 comments:
Yes, I will contribute; count me in!!! :) And may I just say that Edward looks so fine in this picture. At first I have to admit I didn't care much for him, but after reading this last book and being able to imagine him as Edward, I LOVE him.
As if you didn't know - I'M IN!!!! Yay, this is going to be so much fun!
it looks fabulous! we'll make a bloggin pro outta you yet:) looking forward to being a twilightibutor.
Wow, you did a great job Cindy. The site looks awesome!! Count me in!
WOW!! What a blast!! I want to read it! Go Cindy!
Oh yeah~ One of my good friends went to visit her hubby's family for summer break this year and they went camping where his family has camped for years, since they were children. It had new meaning for her this year though. Right outside of Forks, WA. Can't wait to see her pictures!!
I love the twilight blog!! :) I've just started reading the books--I'm starting New Moon as soon as I borrow it from a friend. :)
Post a Comment