If you haven't heard yet, I had a biopsy last Thursday on a lump in my breast. I was pretty nervous, especially for the procedure itself. It didn't help that the doctor was extremely gorgeous ~ well, let's be honest, maybe it did help just a "little" bit.... :-) Anyways, I was mostly nervous because I didn't know what to expect. I felt fairly confident the outcome would be fine, and I had a blessing to calm my nervous, which helped considerably.
I rec'd my results this morning and, THANKFULLY, everything is fine ~ benign!! I'm truly grateful to Heavenly Father for this blessing. It has, however, made me more aware of breast cancer and the impact it has on many, many lives. Since our family doesn't have a history of breast cancer, I honestly haven't ever thought about it too much ~ and I'm sorry for that. Since I've known about the lump, a young mother of three in my ward has been diagnosed with agressive breast cancer; and of course, we know several people in Corpus that are suffering from the disease as well. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers ~ they are in mine!!!











6 comments:
I'm so happy!! I had a feeling everything would be okay.
I'm so glad it's benign. Yay!
Wow! Make me cry!! I was holding my breath to the end. We are so glad everything turned out fine.
i'm relieved to hear it all went alright and that you are okay. benign-hooray!
I'm sorry, I guess I should have said I was okay at the beginning.....
YEAH!!! We are so glad!! Thank goodness you are fine! Better safe than sorry so I am glad that they took it seriously!
Post a Comment