I finally broke down and started reading Harry Potter. I love them....but not as much as Twilight! If you haven't read them yet, I highly recommend it. If I haven't said it before....I love reading :-)
I've read all of the Harry Potter books. I love them too, but I NEVER was crazy about them like I am with Twilight. Welcome to the wizarding world, Cindy! Lol
5 comments:
Hey! I love your snowmen!! Hook a sista up,will ya? If I ever get my computer up and running, maybe we can do it on the down low at work...shhhhh.:O)
I've read all of the Harry Potter books. I love them too, but I NEVER was crazy about them like I am with Twilight. Welcome to the wizarding world, Cindy! Lol
I hear the books are really good, but I just can't see myself reading them. ??? Oh well, but hey, I tagged you. Go to my blog for the rules. :)
I'm proud of you Cindy. You're becoming a real bookworm. jk.
YES!! HP is good! I will have to send you a couple of books that I like when Aimee is done with them. Have a great day! C-ya at Christmas!
Post a Comment