Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Weight Update

Well, the update is that I gained .2 pounds. Yeah, January really wasn't the rear-end kicking month I had planned. But good news is, there's always February. Congrats to all of you who have kept with your goals, exercizing, weight loss, whatever....good job. I'm trying again and will let you know how February goes!

6 comments:

Tara D. said...

That's too bad. But yes, there's always February! Good luck this month, you can do it!!!

The Freds said...

Weight loss.....about the hardest thing in the world to pull off. You've done it before and can do it again!!!! I'm doing horrible right now. With Phil's job loss, we have both gained weight. Stress seems to that. Drown your sorrows with food. what a drag. Oh well, we'll get there sometime. Good luck. Love ya, JOY

Me said...

It's a pain but keep it up!! Also, in winter we gain more! Besides~ .2 ain't nothing!! I poop more than that inside of me! Seriously, just try to make it as enjoyable as you can and a game for yourself. Small goals are the most recognized and reached. When it is fun you enjoy it more so try to trick your brain!

Boyd Family said...

The best thing I ever did was find a exercise buddy. Rain or shine she is there waiting. It also helps that she picks me up on our way to he gym. We have bought several workout books to help with weights and marathon training. Cardio T- T- S Weights M- W- F, rest on Sunday. Also, we got ourselves a dog. Walking the dog helps with a few calories. I would never be able to do it on my own. Keep up the hard work.

The Gordons said...

I know you can do it! I will be happy to be your excercise buddy once this baby boy comes into the world...I know it would be hard to meet up and stuff, but we could make it work...let me know what you think! I was actually thinking of joining a gym or something...we could do that together too! Miss you and love you!

hoLLy said...

i agree with chrystina, poop weighs more than that! its no biggie. don't get down on yourself!