Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cindy's Family Visit

A few weeks ago, Cindy's Mom & Dad came to visit along with Jeremy, Chrystina and the boys and Jamie & Chad. Cindy, her Mom & Dad and Jeremy & family went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and apparently had a really great time. I, unfortunately, didn't get to go to the zoo with them because of my eating habits ~ it would just be too difficult for me. Instead I waited for them to come home for our BBQ. Jamie and Chad showed up later and it was really great getting to know them. Here are just a few pictures of us hangin' that night.....

Chrystina is hot, but it's a good thing she doesn't smell like Bella because she was getting just a little too close for comfort ~ couldn't keep her hands off me.
Chatting with Jamie. Apparently she thinks I'm funny...or maybe I just dazzle her????
Me and Jeremy outside grilling. I admit, Jeremy had to do most of the cooking because it's just a bit difficult for me when the meat is first put on the grill (if you know what I mean....)

Flat Edward

3 comments:

Boyd Family said...

Too funny, love the cut out pic.

Me said...

Oh my word!! Edward you are too funny! And hot!

Patty said...

I'm glad to see you met some more of my family! I'm going to have to come and visit soon. Only 1 week until your Twilight DVD comes out. I'm so excited!!