
Today's Forcast: Maybe a little snow mixed in with rain in our western and northern counties....What actually happened: A pretty good snowfall in the entire DFW area. Just a light dusting in the grass due to the ground being too hot still.
Friday's forcast is: A very good chance of snow.... Translation: We'll receive no snow AT ALL on Friday.
Whatever the weather people say, just believe the opposite :-)
The snow was beautiful this morning - unfortunately it's over now - but I'm truly grateful for the amount that I did get to see. Big huge flakes, very nice!!!











2 comments:
The snowfall was gorgeous! When the wind finally died down a bit and the snow just floated down was the best! I just love snow!!!! And yeah, you're right about the meteorologists- just believe the opposite! lols
How fun!! We had some flurries but nothing more.
Side note,
I read Hunger games. Took me a bit. First few chapters I had a hard time knowing they were going to be KILLING each other. But, kept on and I am so glad because I LOVE IT!!! WoW!! Now I have to get my hands on Catching Fire!! Thanks!! Trying to get Jeremy to read Hunger Games.
I also read Graceling. Liked it, but was not impressed with how she ended it. Felt cheated almost. Read it all fell in love with these to characters Katsa and Po and then ... that was it???! Going to read the prequel though. Great selections, thanks Cindy!!
Post a Comment