On January 2nd ~ yes, I know that's been a while ago, I'm slow with the posting ~ Tara and I went to see ICE at the Gaylord. I was super excited to go and wear the big, blue parka! It was really amazing. Not as long as I expected it to be, but then again, I didn't have to carve out all that ice....I loved how cold it was. And yes, I kept touching the ice, even though they told me not to. But why not? The day we went was the day before it closed forever. Like my hands touching the ice was going to make it all yucky and melt away in one day!!! Here are some photos. The Chinese really are an impressive group of talented people..... Enjoy!










The slide we were too chicken to slide down....but plenty of people were sliding down it, we just didn't happen to catch anyone in the process....

The beautiful nativity at the end.....

And here's a lady showing off her prego belly (obviously this is outside in the Gaylord, not inside the ICE exhibit). We're not sure why they were doing this, but Tara was total stealth-like and sneaked in a photo just so we could share it with you! People were definitely doing a double take while walking past... too weird and too funny!

2 comments:
that last picture is just wrong! were they just doing that or were they posing for a picture? yuck. i don't let my pregnant belly show because its gross:)
Yes, they were posing for a picture and appeared very proud about it!
Post a Comment