Monday, February 15, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief


'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief- Trailer No. 2 - Moviefone

I saw this movie over the weekend with Tara - LOVED IT!!! Might be a little too scary for the youngsters (bunch of scary, somewhat creepy, monsters, see picture below).... Really well made ~ makes me wish so bad that Chris Columbus directed Twilight!!! Click on the link to see the trailer.

4 comments:

Tara D. said...

It was very good! It exceeded my expectations by far. And yes, very well made. Thanks for taking me to see it! :)

hoLLy said...

we saw it last night and loved it too! joey had read the book and said it was really different but still liked the movie.

Cindy said...

Yeah, there were quite a few things that weren't exactly like the book, but I can forgive :-) Plus it's been a while since I read it, so I really couldn't remember...so sad.

KaJo Luz said...

I havent seen the movie yet but i definetaly will! The book was great and even thought they changed alot of things I'l still excited to see it :D