Friday, May 07, 2010

Galveston Work Retreat

Last weekend I went to Galveston for a work retreat. It was a lot more fun than I had anticipated!!! Most everyone stayed in the house we rented for two days, but I stayed with KK&K. Of course, my birthday was Sunday, so spending it with Kenny, Karen & Kellye was great. Loved, loved, loved the chocolate cake with butter cream frosting from SAMS ~ Yes!!!!

Here are a few photos from our retreat, just so you can see some of the folks I work with. Great bunch of people. There's not a single person I don't like or get along with. This job truly has been a tremendous blessing in my life!!

Beautiful Jane from Houston. She's in calendar, just like me....

Lois (from Houston - Paula's sister) and Santiago from Dallas

The house we stayed in. Sleeps about 20, 5 rooms / 4 baths, I believe. It was great, but pretty pricey.

Kim (Houston), Charlene (Austin), Frank (Houston) and Jane (Houston)

View from the front porch

Kim (Houston), Frank (Houston), Sherry (Houston) & Bobby (Sherry's brother from Houston)

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

glad you had a happy birthday!!! and wow, what a cool beach house!! i've always wanted to stay at a beach house with the fam for a weekend.