
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Just confirmed with Julie that she will be coming up the week of the Eclipse premiere - so that means, Julie & I are going together. The last two times I've gone with Tara, but of course, she's hanging with Patty this go around. Will miss you Tara!!!
So glad I'm going with Julie and I don't have to force one of my co-workers to go with me. No one here at work is a Twilight fan - big fat losers!!!!
I'll be taking some time off as well and will get to go to the Ft. Worth Zoo and do other things with Julie & the kids. (Sure hope they like walking, because I HAVE TO GET MY 3 MILES A DAY IN!!! :-)
And of course, we're going to have a Twilight/Eclipse party before we go to the movie - hopefully the kids will enjoy that since we're leaving them later with a babysitter ;-)











2 comments:
10 days and counting....
I'm just now finally getting around to reading blogs again. It's been a while. Just a couple more days!!! Whoot woot! I'll miss you too, it's just not gonna be the same without you. :(
Post a Comment