Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Legoland at Grapevine

A couple of weekends ago, I joined Patty, Holly, Joey & the kiddos for a trip to Legoland and the Rain Forest Cafe at Grapevine Mills Mall. We had a great time! The kids are so cute!!!

My favorite part of Legoland was MiniLand. Way too cute!!!! It's Dallas/Ft. Worth in Legos. I was VERY impressed with MiniLand - could have stayed in there for hours. Of course, that's pretty much all the pictures I took, though there is one of Cali on a giraffe....which looks like it hurts - ouch!

Enjoy! - and sorry, the camera on my phone was pretty crappy on this particular day.....


The Texas State Fair (iswheel)


Good ole' South Fork


DFW Airport


The runways at DFW


The Ballpark at Arlington


Cowboy's Stadium....complete with jumbo screen on top :-)


Downtown Dallas


The American Airlines Center - WAY TO GO MAVS!!!!


Downtown Dallas (at night)


And last but not least, Cali on her giraffe. The one she wouldn't get off, especially when a little boy kept looking like he really wanted to get on.....LOL. I finally made her get off so he could have a turn - but then she was right back up there when he walked away :-) Kids, got to love 'em!!!


1 comment:

hoLLy said...

LOL at Cali!!! miniland was my favorite part too. so glad you could join us that day!!!