Hello there. I've just been working in the yard all day and thought I would share with you the "excellent" job I did -- ha, ha. After many years of living in my own home, I've come to the realization that taking care of your yard every Saturday is lot easier than letting it go for a few weeks. The mowing, weed eating, edging, etc., just seems to get done quicker if there isn't a ton of grass to deal with. It's amazing it's taken me this long to figure this out -- or I guess what it really is, is the fact that I'm just lazy on most Saturdays. Believe it or not, last Saturday I even cleaned out my "fountain". My "fake" fish really appreciates it. He was getting pretty green -- after all, he is a fish, not a frog!!
Here's my Fountain...you can see my fish???
Here's my flowerbed.....there are flowers, you just can't see them very well.












2 comments:
Looks beautiful.....it is so much work, but you are so right..it is much easier to do on a weekly basis. All you need now is some of my grandchildren to help you out and enjoy that yard!!! Remember how much fun they had on our last "un-hurricane" trip? Love you!!!
I like your blog. It looks perdy=) And no, you didn't put me to sleep. I love reading about what everyone is doing.
hoLLy
p.s.Your yard looks great!
Post a Comment