Friday, May 18, 2007

Why I Love My TV







These are my favorite TV shows. See what a diverse person I am, all the way from Hannah Montana to Lost. Oh well, I may be a grownup, but I still love my Disney!!!
Of course, I've got plenty of time to watch TV, unlike most of you.

Last but not least, American Idol!!!

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

So, did you watch The Office last night? It wasn't one of their best, but the very end was funny(with Ryan). We loved his face after he got the phonecall.

Cindy said...

Yes, I loved the show. Especially Pam's face at the end -- but she can't get together with Jim, it would ruin the show. I bet they do a Rachel and Ross type thing, on again, off again to keep it interesting.....and yes, I loved Ryan telling "what's her name", we're through. That was awesome!