Tuesday, February 19, 2008

JFK has NOT left the Building....or at least the Bathroom

We had our bathroom at work renovated quite a while back. One day, as I was sitting on my "throne", contemplating when and if I should go back to work, I noticed something really odd about our new bathroom stall doors ~ JFK!
There appears to be an profile of him in our doors. Isn't that strange, especially since I work on the street where he was killed. Creep-ola' Can you see it???
How about now???? Let me know if you can see it. I'm taking a poll!

FYI....I had a really hard time downloading these pictures. It just wouldn't take the first few times. Do I smell a conspiracy???? hee hee.....

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

i see it!!!

Bryan Brown said...

Well, I CAN see it and that freaks me out. Hmmm, the strange things we see and ponder while on the throne. You know, people have calculated how much time we spend sleeping over a lifetime...anyone up for guestimating bathroom time? Julie always smirks at me reading in there...but I'm just multi-tasking! Garbage in Garbage out I guess.

Me said...

I can see it too! It is awesome! You should post these pictures world wide and they will draw a lot of attention like all those pictures of the Virgin Mary! Awesome!