Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Night With Barry.....

What a night!!!! I absolutely loved Barry. I knew every song and almost every word. I've attached a little video of everyone singing "I Write the Songs" and waving their green-glow sticks. If you listen real carefully you can hear me singing with him (Sorry, I never could get the video to load, so it's not on here). It truly was a great night and I thank Amber for sharing it with me!!! The picture above is at the end of the show with streamers and confetti. Apparently this was his Vegas show ~ looked great to me!! The people around us were hiliarious. There were three girls with their three guys in front of us. At first you could tell that the guys were dragged into this. By the end of the night, one guy was swaying a bit, tapping his feet, the next guy was asleep (he was pretty much the whole time) and then the last guy appeared maybe a bit tipsy. He was getting into it more than me. Here's a picture of him. We were cracking up!!!!

No comments: