Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm In a Fog

Check out these really cool Dallas Fog pictures!! The building to the right with the tall oil-derrick thingys on top, that's my building. I'm actually not in the fog, though, since about only four floors from the top.
I love this picture. I'm not sure which building it is, but you can just barely see the top of it. I think it looks awesome!! .... and just a bit freaky. (Click on the picture to see it bigger!)

3 comments:

Me said...

These are the coolest pics! Love them! Looks like your in the clouds and apart of "heaven".

Tara D. said...

Those are some neat pictures. So did you take them yourself? Where were you when this picture was taken?

Cindy said...

I got the pictures from Amber. I don't know who took them. But depending on what time of the day it was, I was probably right there in the building ;-)