
My new desk ~ Notice the Sunkist?? Some things never change. The water belongs to Jane :)

The front desk. I just love the wall colors! (My office is the single door)

Our adorable "little" kitchen. Everything is tiny, even the microwave and sink ~ it's so cute!

Santiago, Windy & DeMeon (some of my new co-workers)

Jane from Houston. She came to Dallas to train me for a couple of days last week. She's a sweetheart. She's going to San Antonio to open an office there all by herself! Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.....
6 comments:
that place looks awesome! congrats on your new job! you even have your own office? sah-weet.
Your new office looks really cool. How are you liking your new job? We saw a neat movie yesterday. "Next" is the name of it. Check it out, it's pretty good.
Love,
Your Sis.
Patty
Thanks! I share my office with one girl, but it's a big office. She's really pretty far away.
I've never heard of Next, who's in it?
WOW!!! AWESOME! Looks like it will be a wonderful change and a welcome experience!
Nicholas Cage, Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel are in the Movie.
Yay! Congratulations on the new job/office/everything that comes with having a new job. I see your on the first floor, I bet that's a NICE change. :)
Post a Comment