Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time's Up

Okay, okay, okay....I think the time has finally come for somebody to tell me who sent this bunny to me TWO YEARS AGO!! With the reunion coming up, I realized that I rec'd this bunny two years ago right before our last reunion when I ran over the poor little bunnies with my lawnmower and then my neighbor carved the bunny in my grass ~ boy, that was strange.
Anywoo......whoever sent this truly did a great job of keeping their identity concealed, but I believe it's time you come out in the open and reveal yourself. I think I've waited long enough. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come forward. My sanity depends upon it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you think I've suffered enough lately. Come on People!

12 comments:

Tara D. said...

Haha, I love that little ceramic bunny. I bet it was one of your "ex" co-workers. What a coincidence that your neighbor mowed a bunny into the lawn, though. Too Funny!!

Rick said...

I haven't any real proof but Patty was awful quick to point fingers when the carcass of a dead cat landed on our driveway.

The Gordons said...

My lips are sealed to secrecy! wink wink!

Patty said...

It didn't land on our driveway. Rick ran it over! Sorry Cindy, it wasn't me. Hope you find the culprit soon.

Tara D. said...

Ha, that proves it! It was Amber!!! lol

Cindy said...

I think I may have to agree with Tara on that. It was postmarked in Dallas. I think it's time you give it up, Amber, or at least give the person up who did it!!

The Gordons said...

It wasn't me, I promised you that a long time ago and I don't make promises I can't keep, you know that! I will give you a hint though...the culprit once found bunnies under her house...
this is kinda fun!

Cindy said...

Ah, ha! So you do know. I wasn't saying that I thought Amber did it, because she had promised me that she didn't, but I figured she knew who did. And now, I know for sure. But unfortunately,.....I don't remember who found bunnies under her house???? That story must have been told when I was "checked" out and not listening. That happens a lot, you know. ~ CRAP-IT!

hoLLy said...

what happened to my comment on this post? i commented on it the same time as my mom(we were together). did you not approve it? i don't remember it being pornographic, but you never know with me:)

Cindy said...

Sorry, Holly, I didn't see a comment from you! Maybe it was porno, so Blogger blocked it ~ shame on you :-)

The Gordons said...

I think it is time for a new clue! The culprit wonders if Elvis had bunnies at his house...

Cindy said...

I must really tune people out, because I have NO idea who you're talking about!!