Okay, I know these are old pictures, but I've been a bit occupied with the whole Twilight thing lately. A few months ago, Holly, Tara, Aubrey, Ella & I attended the Jonas Bros Concert. It was awesome!! I really enjoy doing stuff with these "girls", they're hiliarious....both the young ones and "older" ones. It's so nice to have family nearby. I don't get to see them near as often as I would like, but I know that they're here, only minutes away, and that gives me peace!! I plan on going to the Plano Balloon Festival on the 19th with Joey, Holly & the girls ~ I'm totally excited for that. In all the years I've been here, I haven't gone to that event yet, and I've always wanted to. Can't wait to post those pics!!
Ella looking through her $10 paper binoculars
Aubrey ~ her face when the Bros. finally came out
Just looking cute
Like I said, looking cute
Girls' Night out.....










4 comments:
that was so fun! we love you nick!!!! :)
we can't wait to go to the plano balloon festival with you-the balloons are an awesome sight!!
Um Holly, it's Kevin! I think we should now officially boot you off of Kevin's fanclub!
Cindy, the concert was a lot of fun, wasn't it? Good times...
I guess I should be kicked off, too. I didn't even notice that Holly put Nick. That is so funny!!
It's nice to see you spending some time with my kiddos!
Post a Comment