A couple of weeks ago I went to Salt Lake on a business trip. I was so excited and grateful to have the opportunity. While I was there, I got to see Sandy and the boys, minus Colson ~ he's was at BYU already. Here are a few pictures from my trip.
Sandy in her cute new kitchen. They've moved to a condo and it's really adorable!!

John ~ relaxing after a hard day's work. He kept telling us that he was going running, but I'm still not sure if he ever actually went. ~ doesn't look like it, does it?

Brandon!! My sweetheart. I'm grateful that he went on his mission, but I'm glad that he's back. He's going to BYU as well. Funny story, the apartment that he's moving into is called "Winters Quarters". Like Sandy says, Couldn't they come up with a better name???? I'm not sure I'd want to live there!!!

This is Cafe Rio. Ever since I went to Salt Lake at Christmas, I've been craving this place. So naturally, we had to go. Their burritos are awesome!!! Because of Cafe Rio, I've now found my favorite place to eat ~ Chipolte's, here in the Dallas area. If you've never been, go. Their burritos are to die for!!!

Joe getting ready for football practice......

Joe at practice. It's so beautiful and cool. Sometimes I wish I lived there.

Speaking of living there.....I'm hoping to be able to open an office for my company in Salt Lake. That would be awesome. I was thinking, if I did, we could rent an office space in that building right behind the temple. What a view I would have every day. I think I could handle that!!!
2 comments:
That would be awesome if you got the chance to do that. Heck, I'd be moving up there right behind you. :)
I'm jealous! jk It looks like you had a great time. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment