I've finished reading all six of Jane Austen's books - yes, she only wrote six, I was surprised.
Anyway, I wasn't going to read the last book, Mansfield Park, because I had read negative things about it on the Internet. Thank goodness I didn't take to heart what I read, because Mansfield Park is my absolute favorite!!! Goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.....
My Jane Austen ratings:
1.) Mansfield Park
T2.) Persuasion
T2.) Northanger Abbey
3.) Emma
4.) Pride & Prejudice
5.) Sense & Sensibility
Now, I really enjoyed all these books but it's odd how the three I knew nothing about are the three I liked the best!!!
My top five females (if I could be them):
1.) Catherine Morland (Northanger Abbey)
2.) Fanny Price (Mansfield Park)
3.) Anne Elliot (Persuasion)
4.) Elizabeth Bennett (P&P)
5.) Emma Woodhouse (Emma)
My top five men (if they could be mine :-):
1.) Mr. Knightly (Emma)
2.) Edmund (Mansfield Park)
3.) Captain Wentworth (Persuasion)
4.) Mr. Darcy (P&P)
5.) Colonel Brandon (S&S)
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment