I bet you've wondered were I went, right??? Well, our Twilight blog is gaining momentum and I'm all consumed with it right now. Currently we are number 14 on Twilight Topsites. We are so excited!!! We hope to be in the top ten soon!!! Once things calm down a bit, I'll start up here again. Saw Robert Pattinson at the Galleria last night (Edward). Check out the blog to see Tara's "interview" ~ she cracks me up. Holly and Tara are two of the funniest people on earth!! www.twilight-to-breakingdawn.blogspot.com
Enjoy and I'll be back with ya soon!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
yes, your focus needs to be completely on twilight. we cannot sleep until we are #1! i better not see any more "personal" posts on this blog for awhile...:)
our new motto should be "eat twilight, drink twilight, breathe twilight, BE TWILIGHT!"
p.s. thanks for the compliment on this post about me and tara being funny-that made my day! thanks for thinking i'm funny:)
Enough already! I'm moving offices tomorrow. Just kidding! :O)
See you at your party next week! Oh! Wait!! I'll see you at work in the morning. :O)
We appreciate all you do to make our blog the Best!! It's so exciting- We are moving up in the ranks fast. Yes, my girls are hilarious, we always laugh when they are here.
I think the Twilight Chronicles deserves the #1 spot! You all do such a great job. And thank you, Cindy, for all your posts. They're what keep me sane while I wait for Twilight!
Thank you MD!! I'm so glad you're going with us to see Twilight tonight. I am just about beside myself!!! :-)
Post a Comment