Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Biggest Loser Contest

Yesterday my office started our Biggest Loser contest. We'll be going for three months. I'm so pumped! You know how competitive I am, so I'm really hoping that this will help me to get some pounds off at least ~ but of course, you know I definitely want to win!!

I just want to give a shout out to Tara for winning her work's Biggest Loser contest. Great job Tara! You're the reason my office is doing it, so thank you, thank you, thank you! You look great, by the way!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tara D. said...

I was so about to e-mail you about this the other day to see if your office was going to do it. I'm glad they are! And good luck, you can do it!!! :)

The Freds said...

Good luck. With your competative drive you'll "DO IT" Keep us updated.

Jeanie said...

Go Cindy!!! Keep us updated...this will be great motivation for you. You go girl!!!