Yes, I've been busy reading again....or should I say still, so I've been slacking on my "blog" duties. Not sure how long this reading kick will last, but I'm sure enjoying it for the moment. As many of you know, Gone With the Wind has ALWAYS been my favorite movie since I was a young'un. My Mom bought me the book when I was a teenager, but I never read it until a few weeks ago. Like the movie, it's now my favorite book!!! I also read "Scarlett" which is the "official" sequel to GWTW, even though it wasn't written by the same person ~ the original author, Margaret Mitchell, was hit by a car and killed before she could make a sequel. Scarlett is great, too ~ I may even like it better than the GWTW!
I've attached a music video to give you the general feel of the movie, if you've never seen it, which I find hard to believe..... I'm so in love with Rhett!!
When I was younger, I saw Carol Burnett do a skit of GWTW. I've attached that as well for your entertainment. (Unfortunately, it's bad quality). Carol Burnett is so funny. It's in two videos about 9 minutes each, but if you have any idea what the movie is about, you'll think it's hiliarious. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment