Saturday, July 18, 2009

Easter Background


You guys MUST have thought I was an idiot!!!!

At work I can't see the background picture of my blog (the background is blocked for some reason). I can see it at home, but I rarely look at home (takes forever to boot up ~ one of the reasons why you hardly see me on Facebook (which, of course, is blocked at work, too).

So apparently I've had my Easter background up for, what, four months now???? No, I haven't lost my mind ~ and I'm not a crazy bunny lady. If it ever happens again, please somebody tell me so I don't look like I've totally lost my mind. (I thought I had the green background still up...jeez) :-)

And I've got to say, even though I'm not a crazy bunny lady, those are some mighty sweet little bunnies in the picture I posted. Aren't they cute?

(And remember: If you know anything about me, you know bunnies taste like chicken! But don't worry, I wouldn't touch these bunnies, they're TOO cute!)

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

i was starting to think you had lost your mind:) j/k bunnies are cute no matter what the season, right?

Tara D. said...

I must only check your blog when I'm at work. At work, I can never see anyone's backgrounds- they're all blocked. So yeah, never did see that your background was all easterish. lol

Tara D. said...

And it seems though I remember something about you eating your "pet" rabbits as a child. ;)

Patty said...

I hadn't noticed. I guess I am brain dead!!