I teach the CTR 7&8 class in my ward. The things they say not only crack me up but make my week. Not having children of my own, I really enjoy spending Sunday mornings with these kids (well, in all honesty, I should say "most of the time". Sometimes they're little buggers!)So I've decided to start sharing. Be sure and check out my new sidebar: "The Funny Things They Say". Obviously they won't be as funny to you as they are to me, since you kind-of-had-to-be-there, but I hope you'll be able to see how they help keep me smiling!!











3 comments:
what a cute idea cindy! and i love what little grace said today-so funny. she is quite the go-getter i see:)
I loved what the boy said, lol. Very cute, I can't wait to see what they say next week. ;)
That is a cute idea! I'll keep checkin to see what their sayin.
Post a Comment