Monday, October 26, 2009

New Series to Read!!! :-)

I'm now into a new series, thanks to Rhiannon.......(I'm so addicted to reading, jeez.)

Anyway, it's "The Immortals" series by Alyson Noel. The first book reminds me a lot of Twilight, but by the time I read the second book, I wasn't even thinking about Twilight. It's a girly kind of book, love and all that good stuff. I don't really recommend it for men, but definitely all you ladies out there would really like it.

The first book is:

Evermore
-----------------------------------------------------

The second is:
Blue Moon ~ yes, I thought that was kind of weird, too, but it actually does have a meaning.

-----------------------------------------------------

The third book, which comes out around Thanksgiving and I CAN'T WAIT, is:

Shadowland

-----------------------------------------------------
I recommend you read them, especially Tara, Holly & Julie ~ they seem right up your alley!

3 comments:

Tara D. said...

Hmmm, I may have to look into those. They look good.

hoLLy said...

thanks for the recommendation-i've been looking for a new series to get into!

Me said...

Yeah, just like with Twilight she has been telling me about these too! Now I know if Cindy likes them I will too! Thanks for sharing!