Monday, November 02, 2009

My Maze Runner Review (Well, sort of)

Yes, I really liked The Maze Runner. It's definitely more of a "guy's" book ~ not much lovin' going on. It had me wondering exactly what was going on the entire time. There are some "gross out" moments, but nothing that really bothered me (though they may bother Patty since she thought The Hunger Games was gross.) I wouldn't say that I "just couldn't put it down", because I did at first. But towards the end, I started shoveling it in like I'd never read another book again. Oh, and it's a series....so hopefully the author will get the second book out soon!

1 comment:

Me said...

OOOH!! Thanks! I will buy it for Jeremy for his bday and read it when he is done. He loves books like that, especially without the mushy love stuff. You know men and their "feelings" issues.