
I made it halfway through putting up my tree and decided WHY??? It had been sitting that way for over a week. I'm taking it down... I know, I'm a grinch. So instead, I've decided to put a tree up on my blog...so there you go.
Work has been really busy lately and I've had no energy at the end of the day to decorate or shop or do any of the other Christmas stuff that I need to do. Now I'm having to bust my rump getting it all done.... oh well....
Luckily, I have 12 days, starting Christmas Eve, away from work. I'm super-duper excited. Can't wait to see "most" of you in Corpus!! Love you all!!











4 comments:
Bah humbug! :) Well, at least you have a Christmas tree on the blog, right?!? I felt that way about putting up our tree this year too, what for, but I still did it. It makes me feel are warm and tingly inside. And it just doesn't feel like Christmas without it up. Miss you, and we need to get together more often. After Christmas break, we're going to do something together!!!
ok, so when i first saw your post, i was like, DANG, cindy went all out with her tree this year(and did she redecorate her walls too?) :) sorry you have been so busy, hopefully the 12 days away will rejuvenate you! see you next week!
Good for you getting 12 days off! I know first hand that it's WELL DESERVED! Enjoy and be blessed!
Lisa
Smart about the tree thing!! SOmetimes it just doesn't work out. Glad that you had some time off!! MUCH NEEDED!
Post a Comment