Thursday, March 04, 2010

Roses by Leila Meachan

LOVED IT!!! It reminds me that everyone that's ever lived has a story to tell.


Okay, this book is ripping my heart out, but I can't put it down!!!

It reminds me of the movie Titanic. Old lady at the beginning goes back and tells her story. Obviously you know what happens in the end before the story even begins. It's heart-wrenching to know what happens before it happens, but the details with all their twists and turns keep you glued. Many lessons to be learned in this novel! Pride, being the biggest one!!! I'm almost half-way through. I'll let you know my verdict once I'm completely finished. But so far, I'm loving/hating it :-)!!!....mostly loving it. I've even been mentioning this book to my mother....so you know it's really affecting me!

1 comment:

Me said...

OOOH! I will have to read this one too! I like the sound of it.