
How far would you go to protect your family?
"Here is an apocalyptic novel as topical as today's headlines, yet as intimate as a lover's touch. A brilliant debut that deserves to be read by everyone."
—New York Times bestselling author James Rollins
I went to the bookstore on Saturday not sure what I wanted to read. Saw this book and felt drawn to it, but put it down and kept looking. I found a couple of other books I was interested in but something kept pulling me back to this book ~ so, I bought it.
I read the entire novel in one sitting. Let me say, WOW!! At first it was a little technical, the first couple of chapters, boys would like it, but then it started to pick up. This is a definite must read for all adults!! It's scary as all get out, if you let it be. I'm sending my copy to Patty. So, if you're in Corpus, be sure and ask her to borrow it once she's done. It does have parts that are somewhat gory, but realistic for the situation. I don't want to give any details because I want you to be as new to it as I was ~ just go out and buy it!!











1 comment:
I will have to get it then, as you are always right on about books. Now my curiosity is piqued. Thanks!!
I read Mr. Darcy Vampire by Amanda Grange a few months back and was NOT impressed. It sounded suspenseful and seemed like it could be a fun little read. BORING. Ending was HORRIBLE. Total let down. I have always loved Darcy and thought some spice in his character would be fun... just not in this author's hands.
Post a Comment