Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Got Sidetracked by the "Outlander" Series

Okay, so I haven't read Clockwork Angel, yet...oops!

Amber told me about the series "Outlander" and now I'm hooked on it. The first book I really enjoyed, because it was the beginning of course, but it had something in there that I really hated. Decided to give the second book a try hoping the "bad thing" wasn't in there anymore. It was a bit, but it appears now to have gone away - yay!!!! Now I'm about to start the 4th book in the series, of which there are 7 right now. These books are anywhere from 600 to 900 pages each. I really do love the story, without that "bad" thing, of course!!!! If you can make it through the first book, I highly recommend continuing on. I love Jamie & Claire!! And it's very historical...she did a ton of research. I actually feel like I'm learning something besides just reading a story :-) It's really is a romance book, so if you're not into that, then don't read it. And if you want to know what the bad thing was before reading, just email me and I'll tell you so you can decide for yourself.

Jamie photo by ladameblanche and Claire photo by patslash. Both on Devintart. Some people are just so talented...but not me :-)


No comments: