Monday, October 04, 2010

My New Name: Grumpy!!


Yes, I'm Grumpy!!! Very Grumpy!!!

My period is off and has been for the last couple of months. Cramping almost all the time. Very tired of it. Went to the OB/GYN on Friday and now I'm on the "pill" for the first time in my life to try and regulate myself (I feel somewhat hussy-ish.) I sure hope it works because I feel like ripping just about any-person-who-gets-in-my-way's head off. It's so frustrating!!!! My office co-worker is making some sort of slurping noise - WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!

And you know what makes me the most angry???? Everytime I've mentioned this to people they all say: You must be going through the change. NO, I'M NOT!!! My doctor said it's highly unlikely since I'm still too young. So stop saying that people ~ it only makes me madder!!!! That's a very sensitive matter with me!

Okay, thanks for letting me blow off some steam. Better my blog than my co-workers.... They thank you all :-)

I'm going to start walking the trail again today since the weather is so beautiful. I'm hoping that will help, too. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

i'm sorry cindy:( its not fun to feel agitated all the time. i feel that way half the time! i do not exaggerate. and i ain't menopausal either! hope things improve on the pill, you hussy you! ;) haha