
I've been up in the Dallas area for almost 7 years now and I'm finally making friends. I decided to stop being a hermit. Here's part of the group they call "The 30Somethings". I think I'm one of the oldest, but luckily everybody thinks I'm one of the younger ones ..... shhhhhhhhh, don't tell ;-}
And yes, if you look real hard, there is a guy in the right-hand side window. He's a little strange, but funny!











4 comments:
OK, is he the guy in the front right if your looking at it or standing with it? And there are a few guys around the windows. Be specific....K?
I think she means the freaky lookin guy behind the glass. That looks pretty hilarious-he must be fun.
Ah ha, I see him. I missed the, "look really close part". Glad you had a good time.
'bout time! I am proud of you! You deserve to have a happening time!
Post a Comment