Yes, I'm thinking about Christmas already, but the gift I have in mind will take some time. I need all of you to give me your email address/phone number, if I don't already have it. Please don't respond on here since anybody can possibly get your information. Just call Grandma and ask for my email or phone number if you don't have it. I'm going to need EVERYBODY'S participation for this present...kids, grandkids, etc. It's not going to require too much on your part, but I promise that she is going to LOVE IT!!! Please get with me ASAP so that you'll have a head start. Love you all! Cindy
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Grandma's 2008 Christmas Present......
Yes, I'm thinking about Christmas already, but the gift I have in mind will take some time. I need all of you to give me your email address/phone number, if I don't already have it. Please don't respond on here since anybody can possibly get your information. Just call Grandma and ask for my email or phone number if you don't have it. I'm going to need EVERYBODY'S participation for this present...kids, grandkids, etc. It's not going to require too much on your part, but I promise that she is going to LOVE IT!!! Please get with me ASAP so that you'll have a head start. Love you all! Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Wonderful! What is your idea? We will be moving in July and will give you the up-date then! Love ya!
Post a Comment