Monday, June 30, 2008

My New Man

I was craving Chicken Tortilla Soup from Taco Bueno today, so I decided to go there for lunch. There was no drive-thru so I had to go inside. As I was waiting in line, I turned around and looked at the people sitting in the restaurant. And low and behold, there he was!! My boyfriend - I wish. It was Jeremy from the Bachelorette!!! I tried not to look at him too much as to give it away that I knew who he was. I played it very nonchalant... you'd be proud. He did look at me a couple of times ~ woohoo ~ probably wondering who that psycho lady was staring at him. The funny thing is, I was just thinking about the show and how excited I was to watch it tonight. Maybe this is a sign that he's the winner.....or......maybe, just maybe, it's a sign that I'M the winner -- yeah, right!! Fun stuff!!


**UPDATE**
Tonight Jeremy was eliminated from the Bachelorette. Things are looking good for me....hee,hee :-)

7 comments:

hoLLy said...

how cool!!

Tara D. said...

That's soooo cool! He's so adorable, right?!? You should have gone up to him and taken a picture with him. Ah Cindy, how could you let him get away. At least you have a chance now that he's single again-go get him!!!

Cindy said...

One of my new co-workers knows him, and she's been to his apartment ~ maybe I really do have a shot!! Who cares that I'm 10 years older.

I feel really bad that I saw him on the day he got cut, poor thing. He looked good, though. Didn't look like he was just tossed to the curb!

Patty said...

Wow, what are the odds you would see him. Sounds like a real adventure.

Me said...

He is a cutie!! What a trip!

Patty said...

How exciting. Good Times!

Tara D. said...

I just tagged you on my last post, if you want to play along. If you don't it's cool. :)