
Last night I attended the Jonas Brothers concert with Holly, Tara, Aubrey & Ella. I had a great time and will post my pics later. But right now I want to comment on something.....the forgotten Jonas brother....Kevin. Poor Kevin!! All we heard was "I love you Nick" "I love you Joe". Nobody loves Kevin???? Well, I'm here to say that "I LOVE KEVIN"!! Any guy who will drive the No. 18 car is fine with me. You go Kevin. You're the Best!! You're Fabulous!! I think you're the Bestest Jonas Bro ever!!!

Look....he's wondering "How come nobody loves Me"....so sad. I'm starting my own fan club!! You ROCK....camp rock
3 comments:
Poor Kevin :(. He's got my vote!
hey, i started a kevin jonas fan club blog! :) he he. i emailed you the invite to be an "author" if you want to post to it. me, you and tara all the way!
The fanclub has already begun. yay!
Post a Comment