
I'm so excited, and a little nervous....what if it doesn't turn out the way I hope??? What if MY heart is broken??? I may never read anything ever again.
But I was thinking last night, if it doesn't turn out my way, or even a "good enough" way, then maybe I'll just change the ending in my head.
I probably won't be getting my copy of Breaking Dawn until next week sometime....I pre-ordered. Thank goodness Mom & Dad will be here this weekend for a nice distraction. I'll definitely have to keep off the Internet until I read the book. I don't want any spoilers whatsoever.....
Are you guys excited, too? I can just feel it in the air...... whoo~hoo!!!!!











5 comments:
What if everyone DIES and turns into a ginormous pile of ASHES? What then?
Then I'll have to turn you on to some great Sci-Fi books I know about. Whatcha think?
:O)
preordering? no fun! :) you need to go at midnight on friday to a bookstore-thats where the parties at! :) barnes & nobles are having actual parties which i think is pretty cool. we probably aren't going but i bet it would be a riot. people are dressing up like the characters and everything. i need to finish eclipse already, so i can start breaking dawn when i get it midnight!
I didn't want to run the chance of not getting the book for a while. Plus my parents wouldn't appreciate it too much if I left them to hang out at the bookstore and then read the whole weekend while they were here.....
Does your Mom like Twilight?
I loved Twilight! I haven't gotten the chance to read much of New Moon yet. I still am going at midnight to get the new book even though I won't be reading it for a while. I want to be part of the excitement of the new release!!
:) I was thinking the same thing. "I'll just change the ending in my head."
Post a Comment