Saturday, July 12, 2008

Remembering.....

I can't believe it's been 19 years since my mission. The old cliche is true, it does seem just like yesterday. This is one of my favorite pictures from my mission (with baby Silas) ~ geez, he's over 19 years old now ~ oh, my!! I sure do miss those days!!

11 comments:

Me said...

Cute!! Love the pic and for sharing the nostalgia with us!

Patty said...

Wow, you sure look young in that picture. I'll always remember when you were on your mission and we went to Disneyland and were able to come and see you for a little bit. I'm sure you have many fond memories of your missionary days in California!

Patty said...

P.S. Leave me some comments on my bog sometimes so that I know you have been on my site.

Josh and Libby said...

Alright, I did it! I did the silly 6 things!

Tara D. said...

Look at you! You really haven't changed all that much, still as pretty as can be.

Patty said...

Holly set up my blog template, so you had better have her help you if you want to change yours. Check out Grammy Staffy's site. Holly and Joey went by to see her a couple of days ago when they flew into California. She has a slide show of their visit. All because of blogging!

Cindy said...

Who is Grammy Staffy, btw??? Is she related???

Cindy said...

Awe, Tara, you're so sweet!

Wilkey's said...

Cindy, I finally posted some pics on my site About time right? I really enjoyed hanging out with you at the reunion and wish we could hang out more. Take care.

Anonymous said...

My how time has flown!!! Think of all the wonderful experiences you had during your mission and since and how they have helped to mold you into the wonderful woman you are today. I can't imagine our lives without you.

hoLLy said...

1st-i love your new blog template! it looks awesome.
2nd-that picture of you is so adorable. i remember when you served your mission and how you wrote us letters. you always used cool stationary and cool stamps(i was stamp collecting:) i also remember visiting you while you were on your mission and thinking you were the coolest aunt evah!