Wednesday, October 08, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

Okay, I've been tagged several times now, so I guess I'd better write my 10 things. Here ya go......

1.) I have a very addictive personality ~ who knew??? Usually I'm only addicted to one thing at a time, thank goodness. It used to be NASCAR, the Cowboys, etc., but my most recent addiction is READING. Like you haven't figure that out yet.

2.) I have another blog called "Our Twilight Chronicles" that keeps me pretty busy and happy ~ silly, I know. I love this blog and have so much fun with it!! I feel the need to keep it looking good for our many followers ~ throughout the world, I might add!

3.) I have a shower curtain on my stand-alone shower just because I think it's cute ~ and it is!!!

4.) I've painted every room in my house, except the one room I spend all my time in, my bedroom. You'd think that would be the first one I'd paint - go figure!

5.) I have a new calling - Valiant 12!! I love it!!

6.) I personally have kept Diet Sunkist on the market.

7.) I love to travel, drive or fly, but seldom get the chance.

8.) I'm thinking about getting a cat, but I don't want to be labeled the "scary 'ole cat lady down the street" Plus, I don't like poop!!

9.) I crave Chipolte burritos every day, but only give in to them about once a week ~ or else I'd be a big 'ole Chipolte burrito!

10.) I love the Disney Channel. I'm just a big kid!

No comments: