A few weeks ago I went with Joey, Holly & the girls to the Plano Balloon Festival. I was really excited to go ~ it's something I've always wanted to do since moving to the Dallas area.
It was really neat to see all the balloons, but the best part, by far, was the end. They allowed us to go down on to the field with the balloons (after dark). It was so thrilling. It had a movie-like feel!! Holly couldn't control herself and did an impersonation of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. It was just so MAGICAL. Thanks to Holly for inviting me. I had a great time!!
Unfortunately, my camera went dead before the nighttime burns of the balloons, so I didn't get any of that on film, but here are a few pics before my camera died.
It was really neat to see all the balloons, but the best part, by far, was the end. They allowed us to go down on to the field with the balloons (after dark). It was so thrilling. It had a movie-like feel!! Holly couldn't control herself and did an impersonation of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. It was just so MAGICAL. Thanks to Holly for inviting me. I had a great time!!
Unfortunately, my camera went dead before the nighttime burns of the balloons, so I didn't get any of that on film, but here are a few pics before my camera died.















3 comments:
so glad you could come with us!
sorry i forgot to email you pics, but you could always snag some of ours off of the slideshow i made:) i'll still email you a few!
The picture of the tree balloon, I had no idea they made such fancy balloons. Cool!
I'm glad you had a good time! I hope I can go someday :(
Post a Comment