Monday, October 27, 2008

Northanger Abbey

Okay, Northanger Abbey may just be my favorite Jane Austen book so far. I still have Emma and Mansfield Park to go, so who knows. The movie actually made this book better for me. I just love the actors. The guy playing Henry I didn't find attractive, but his personally really grew on me, and his smile, so now I think he's perfect for the part. The girl is absolutely adorable and was meant to play this part. I highly recommend this book and movie!!

The book is about a 17-year old who reads too many gothic novels and gets caught up in the world of fantasy......hmmmmmm

Here's a sneak peek from U-tube ~ although, after watching this, there are parts in the u-tube video that aren't in the movie itself ~ strange.......

2 comments:

Tara D. said...

Oooh, it looks very good. I should be getting the movie sometime this week or the beginning of next. I'm excited!

hoLLy said...

this is the only one i haven't seen yet(i haven't read it either). sounds interesting!