All I'm going to say is: Watch the movie first, then read the book! I think that's the key. I loved all the other Harry Potter movies, but then I hadn't read the books yet. This movie didn't seem to flow right. Didn't really make sense to me. But of course, that's because I knew the whole story that they couldn't tell. I'm sure if I hadn't read the book that I would have loved this movie just as much as the others.
So, that being said, I am NOT going to read New Moon right before the movie comes out ~ hopefully I will have forgotten some of it. I'll watch the movie, then read the book again.











4 comments:
I couldn't help myself- I had to read New Moon again before the movie came out. It'd been so long and I'd forgotten so much. I'm sure the movie won't disappoint, though.
And as far as HP goes, I liked the movie, but yes, it was a bit confusing. And I've never read the books. But I still liked it, but didn't love it.
i really want to see this. pooey. we don't have a babysitter.
I wasn't thrilled about the movie and was dozing off a little bit here and there but it was alright.
I took Nathan to the movie. I have not read nor seen any of the previous ones. The movie was good to me but I didn't know the background. Nathan watched for a good while but got bored, went to the restroom twice, but then told his friend that he loved it. Go figure.
Post a Comment